SEC – a community-based day program
As a community-based centre located in Vaughan, the Sara Elizabeth Centre is a home away from home for the many families we serve in York Region, Dufferin Peel and the GTA.
Our Centre not only provides relief for parents and caregivers but it also ensures that social inclusion is established through the workshops and retreats facilitated along with elementary and secondary schools students.
- a friendly, safe, private facility in a residential neighbourhood
- surrounded by a park like setting
- full size industrial culinary kitchen
- large room for classroom art and music activities
- banquet hall on premises for large social gatherings, workshops and school retreats
- ample parking on premises
- qualified, professional staff
- dedicated volunteers
- ratio of (1) staff to (7) participants