Quality Art-based Programs Tailored to Each Individual
We provide a variety of programs and services designed to meet the individual needs of every young adults with disabilities and special needs.
- All of the programs offered at SEC are open to youth 18 years of age and older with developmental and/or physical challenges at a ratio of (1) one staff member to every (7) seven participants.
- Our programs are designed to increase the participant’s motivation, self-expression, and enhance their personal experience through the introduction of various educational art-based programs and recreational activities.
- Our programs are flexible so that participants can attend any one of our day, after school, or seasonal programs or Saturday socials.
- We offer an inclusive, welcoming, friendly and safe environment that promotes self-esteem, individuality, teamwork, life-skills, self-advocacy and independence.
- We promote social inclusion and offer stimulating and engaging classes in drama, dance, visual arts, music, health & wellness, videography, culinary and much more.
- Individualized instruction is offered for all our programs for an additional and nominal fee. Each lesson is led by professional artists and offered at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.